- Local Government Association – Coronavirus Hub
- The Government have created guidance for local authorities on Covid-19 here.
- The International Centre for Migration, Health and Development (ICMHD) have created a short report with advice on how to work with migrant communities during Covid which can be accessed here .
The LGA in conjunction with PHE have created these resources to assist authorities in creating place based approaches to combating health inequalities:
- COVID-19 place based approach to reducing health inequalities overview
- COVID-19 Summary of Guidance and support for vulnerable groups
- COVID-19 Suggestions for mitigating the impact on health inequalities at a local level
- COVID-19 Health Equity Assessment Tool (HEAT) for local areas
- COVID-19 Data tools to support local areas
- COVID-19 Estimated population at risk by LA